Simply register on your device and become MOKO VIP, you can redeem cash coupons and an exciting selection of rewards anytime anywhere!
MOKO VIP’s benefits include:
• Welcome Gift
• Bonus Point Redemption
• Gift Rewards
• E-Coupon by Shop Tenants
Bonus Point Reward
1. Members are entitled to earn 1 point for every HK$1 spent at any merchants in MOKO in a single day. The minimum spending of each receipt must be HK$100 or above, transaction less than HK$1 would not be counted. Each member can earn a maximum of 20,000 points every spending day.
2. Members are required to present their member QR Code shown in MOKO App together the sales receipts within the designated period (with related electronic payment slips made by the Member) to log bonus point. Receipts that are not registered on the day of purchase will be regarded as invalid.
3. Members shall log points within 30 days from date of the transaction (as per the date stated on the machine-printed receipts).
4. A valid sales receipt must be machine-printed and contain the name of merchant, merchant number, receipt number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of transaction. Revised, re-printed, copied, handwritten receipt or receipt paid by cash is not acceptable. All receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Services Officers for internal record.
5. Eligible electronic payment is limited to credit card, EPS, debit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, CUP QuickPass, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Octopus, O!ePay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, or any other payment tools monitor under Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance. Member may need to present their portable device for verification.
6. Eligible amount only includes the actual spending amount (the net amount after deduction of discount, Cash Dollars, privileged coupons or cash coupons).
7. Spending of purchase or use of gift voucher (including SHKP Mall Gift Certificate) is not entitled to join any promotions of MOKO.
8. For partial payment receipts, only the value of deposit payment and / or the actual amount paid will be considered valid. Each receipt of payment or transaction can only be used for promotion once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions in the same mall.
9. Members are not allowed to log bonus point with sales transactions made by another person. Members may be requested to present the proof of identity, credit card, EPS card and relevant information (such as company name and contact number) or document for verification. In case of any disputes relating to validity of receipt, Customer Services Officers reserve the right to make final decision. If a member refuses or fails to provide sufficient information for verification, the receipt(s) presented may be regarded as invalid.
10. Each valid receipt can log bonus point for one single time only. Validity of receipt will be determined by the issue date of the receipt. All valid receipts are entitled to redeem one promotional offer of MOKO only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer (except free parking).
11. The following transactions are not accepted for any promotion by MOKO: 'Toys'R'Us' Pop-up Shop, banking service, temporary kiosks or promotion exhibition, purchase of shop tenants ‘ cash vouchers / gift vouchers / gift cards / cake cards / festive product vouchers / gift redemption coupon, car washing or other service in carpark, receipts by MOKO Office Tower or Royal Plaza Hotel, Octopus Card, value adding or purchase of merchant’s membership club, Cross Border Coach Ticketing, Noah’s Ark Ticketing, ticket service (e.g. concerts, theme park), bill & membership payment, online payment (except movie ticket purchase) and any other non-retail spending.
12. MOKO’s staff and MOKO’s merchants as well as their staff are not entitled to participate in the program. Staff of MOKO merchants is not allowed to log bonus point with transactions made by customers or on behalf of customers. Merchant staff in uniform is not allowed to log bonus point. Customer Services Officers shall have the right to reject the above-mentioned bonus point logging request.
13. For the benefits of members and patrons, Customer Services Officers shall have the right to collect the original receipt(s) from members for internal verification and record by taking photograph, photo-copying and record any details of the receipt(s). If members refuse to present the original receipt(s), Customer Services Officers shall have the right to reject the above-mentioned bonus point registration request.
14. Customer Services Officers shall have the right to terminate the membership of any member with immediate effect if he/she logs bonus point with counterfeit receipt or receipt stolen from another person. Bonus points of such persons will be forfeited at once and no redemption request will be allowed. Such persons shall not have the right to object such arrangement.
15. MOKO shall have the right to collect all rewards redeemed by a member or lodge a claim for compensation of any losses from a member who logs and/or has logged bonus point with counterfeit receipts or receipt stolen from another person.
16. MOKO shall have the right to cancel or deduct bonus points that are granted to any members by error.
17. If a member breaches any of these terms and conditions, including logging and/or redeeming bonus point with receipts or mobile phone of another person, being a staff of MOKO merchant and logs bonus point with transaction made by customers or on behalf of customers, or if MOKO has reasonable ground to believe that such member breaches any of these terms and conditions, MOKO shall have the right to suspend or terminate such member’s membership and lodge a claim for compensation from the member of any losses suffered by MOKO or participating merchant arose from the breach of terms and conditions by such member.
18. Bonus point does not have any cash value and cannot be exchanged or redeemed in lieu of cash. Bonus points cannot be sold, purchased and transferred.
19. All bonus points will expire at 00:00 on the next day of the designated promotion period and date. Any unused bonus points will not be transferrable to the next designated promotion period.
20. For detailed Terms & Conditions of bonus point logging, please refer to the updated promotion materials in MOKO from time to time.
21. In case of disputes in relation to bonus point reward, MOKO, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
1. Customers can become a MOKO VIP member upon downloaded MOKO App, enter information required.
2. Members are obliged to provide MOKO with accurate and valid mobile phone number and email address for communication / Authentication Code. MOKO is not responsible for any undelivered SMS, push notification and email.
3. The eligibility of membership is at the sole discretion of MOKO.
4. Each member can have one account only. If repeated applications occur, all relevant applications will be rendered void.
5. The membership maybe deactivated without prior notice if the member did not log any bonus point within 1 year.
6. Membership and bonus point are non-transferable.
7. Members should cross check their bonus point record and all information after any update. All member data, bonus point and redemption records are subject to the record of MOKO.
8. Members should keep their membership account, username, email address and password strictly confidential and in safe custody. Members are fully responsible for any use of their account by any person (including any third parties whether with or without authority of the member).
9. MOKO will not be responsible for any delay, lost, error or unrecognized and etc. in submission of information by members due to network problem, system error, telephone connection problem or any interception by third party applications.
10. MOKO Customer Services Officers reserve the right to request members to present the proof of identify for verification of member data shown on the member’s device.
11. MOKO reserves the right to suspend or terminate any membership without any prior notice if a member uses an account that belongs to another person, applies for membership or exercises member privileges in a dishonest way.
12. Members have the right to cancel membership by making such request to the MOKO VIP Data Protection Officer with any of the following methods:
- In person (please proceed to L1 Customer Care Centre of the mall from 10am to 10 pm); or
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Email subject includes “MOKO App”); or
- By post to MOKO, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
13. Upon termination or expiry of membership, all unredeemed bonus point in the member’s account will be forfeited.
Rewards and Offers
1. Members must redeem rewards and enjoy offers via MOKO Bonus point will be deducted from the account of member once the reward redemption request is accepted by MOKO. All redemption requests made cannot be changed or cancelled.
2. Redemption request will be rejected if the bonus point balance is insufficient or such request is not accepted by MOKO.
3. All rewards and offers are subject to availability and offered only while stock lasts on a first come first served basis.
4. MOKO reserves the right to change the amount of bonus point required for redemption of rewards from time to time.
5. The gifts do not include any warranty, exchange, refund or cash refund. Member is responsible for checking the quality of gifts at the time of redemption. MOKO has no legal liability relating to any aspect of the product, including but not limited to the quality and supply.
6. Participating merchants and sponsors of reward or offer reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. MOKO is not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and participating merchant and sponsors of reward or offer.
7. Offers by participating merchants and sponsors are subject to terms and conditions. Members should contact relevant merchant or sponsor for details about the offer including effective date and terms and conditions.
8. In case of disputes in relation to offers, MOKO, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
9. All rewards are subject to availability (including, but not limited to, stock availability). MOKO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue any reward item or to substitute a similar reward item of equal value at any time without notice prior to that reward item being redeemed. MOKO provides no guarantee that any rewards will remain available for the entire term of any designated promotion period.
1. MOKO VIP is managed and operated by Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited (“MOKO”).
2. Membership of MOKO VIP is at the sole discretion of MOKO and MOKO may refuse membership to any applicant.
3. Activation of membership will be deemed as acceptance of all terms and conditions of MOKO VIP.
4. Only customers who have completed the registration process via MOKO mobile application available on the App Store or Google Play Store are eligible to become MOKO VIP members and enjoy member privileges.
5. MOKO reserves the right to modify the structure and content of MOKO VIP, including mobile applications, redemption, conversion and expiry date of bonus point, rewards and offers, redemption and collection of rewards and offers, these terms and conditions, other items and termination of MOKO VIP at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the structure and content of MOKO VIP, including these terms and conditions. Logging and redemption of bonus point, rewards and offers will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant changes. MOKO will not be liable for loss or damage resulting from the change of structure and content, including these terms and conditions.
6. The Chinese version of these terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is any inconsistency or conflict between the Chinese and English version.