Unless otherwise defined, these terms should have the following meanings:
1. “The Point by SHKP” (“The Point”) is an integrated loyalty program covering 14 participating SHKP Malls, including Kwun Tong apm, Tseung Kwan O East Point City, Sheung Shui Landmark North, Kwai Fong Metroplaza, San Po Kong Mikiki, Mongkok MOKO, Shatin New Town Plaza, Tseung Kwan O Park Central, Tai Po Mega Mall, Tsuen Wan Plaza, Tuen Mun V city, Causeway Bay WTC, Yuen Long YOHO MALL and Yuen Long Plaza (collectively “SHKP Malls”). The applicable malls are subject to change without prior notice.
2. A “Bonus Point” refers to a point earned in The Point integrated loyalty program, with one point earned for every HK$1 spent by an electronic payment method. The receipt must show a spending amount of HK$100 or more to qualify for point registration.
1. Customers must first register as members of The Point (“members”) through the SHKP Malls App / 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account (“WeChat Official Account”) / The Point Website (“Website”) by entering the required information and an SMS authentication code.
2. SHKP Malls App only supports iPhone 6 or above and iOS 9 or above, and Android 5.1 or above.
3. The registered member name must be the same as the one on the related electronic payment receipts.
4. Members must be at least 11 years old.
5. Members must register a correct and valid mobile number from Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau or Taiwan to receive an SMS authentication code. Members must be the legitimate owner of the registered mobile number (Note: the SMS authentication code will only be sent to the member’s registered mobile number, i.e. if the member has turned on SMS Divert service, the SMS authentication code will still be only sent to the registered mobile number, but not another mobile number that the member has diverted to). An email will be sent to a new member after successful registration for their records.
6. Members must register an email address which they frequently use. In case members forgot their password, a new password will be sent to this email address.
7. SHKP Malls take no responsibility for any undelivered SMS, push notifications or emails.
8. Members must ensure that the information submitted on the registration form is authentic, accurate, complete, not misleading and without any elements of fraud.
9. SHKP Malls reserve the sole right to determine a person’s eligibility for membership.
10. A mobile number can only be registered by one member. Any duplicate applications will not be accepted.
11. If members have changed their mobile number, members must inform SHKP Malls immediately and register a new membership with The Point with the new mobile number through SHKP Malls App, WeChat Official Account or Website. If members are found registered with The Point membership with a mobile number that they do not own legitimately, SHKP Malls have the right to suspend or terminate such membership without any prior notice.
12. After member registration, if members require to change their name or birthday month, they must visit the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre at any participating SHKP Malls in person with the respective supporting documents to update such personal information.
13. Members of VIP Clubs at Metroplaza, MOKO, New Town Plaza, Tsuen Wan Plaza, V city and YOHO MALL , can only migrate their membership and valid bonus points at an equivalent value to The Point through SHKP Malls App / WeChat Official Account / Website on or before 31 March 2019, while members of VIP Clubs / Fan Clubs at apm, East Point City, Landmark North, Park Central, Tai Po Mega Mall, WTC and Yuen Long Plaza can only migrate their membership and valid bonus points to The Point on or before 31 May 2019. The 13 malls above are collectively the “Individual Malls”. Once the membership has been migrated from Individual Malls to The Point, the previous VIP account will be frozen immediately, with no further possibility of point registration, gift reservation or redemption through the previous loyalty program, and cannot enjoy any member privileges provided by the membership of such Individual Malls, including but not limited to birthday month offer and year-round offers. Once Individual Malls’ VIP accounts are migrated to The Point, the migration cannot be cancelled or reversed.The expiry date of migrated points will remain unchanged. For example, if a member’s points at the New Town Plaza VIP Club are valid through 31 March 2019, then points migrated from that VIP club to The Point will also be valid through 31 March 2019.
14. If members of VIP Clubs of Metroplaza, MOKO, New Town Plaza, Tsuen Wan Plaza, V city, and YOHO MALL have not migrated their memberships and valid bonus points to The Point by 31 March 2019, then their memberships and respective valid bonus points will be automatically forfeited on 1 April 2019; for members of VIP Clubs of apm, East Point City, Landmark North, Tai Po Mega Mall, Park Central, WTC, and Yuen Long Plaza, if they have not migrated their memberships and valid bonus points to The Point by 31 May 2019, then their memberships and respective valid bonus points will be automatically forfeited on 1 June 2019.
15. If members register as The Point members and choose not to migrate their Individual Malls VIP memberships to The Point, bonus points for spending can only be earned at either The Point or Individual Malls’ VIP Clubs, BUT NOT BOTH. If members are found using receipts that are already registered for bonus points at The Point or Individual Malls VIP Clubs for point registration again, then their registration request will be rejected.
16. Members can only migrate Individual Malls VIP memberships which are registered under the same mobile number as registered at The Point.
17. To migrate the VIP memberships from different Individual Malls to The Point, for security reason, members must enter the designated two-factor authentication for identity verification purpose. Members can contact Individual Malls’ VIP counter / Customer Care Center if assistance is needed.
18. Membership and bonus points are non-transferable.
19. Members should double-check their point records and details after any update. All member data, bonus point and redemption records by SHKP Malls are final, conclusive.
20. Members should keep their membership numbers, passwords and email addresses strictly confidential and secure. Members are fully responsible for any use of their accounts by any other person (including any third parties, whether used with or without the member’s authorization).
21. Staff at SHKP Malls (“mall staff”) shall have the right to request members to present a valid identification document in order to verify the member data shown on the members’ mobile phone.
22. SHKP Malls reserve the right to suspend or terminate any membership without any prior notice if members use accounts that belong to another person, or are found to be dishonest in their application for membership or exercise of member privileges.
23. Members can choose to withdraw their membership through any of the following means; the withdrawal request will be processed within 40 days:
• Visit the VIP counter / Customer Care Center of a participating SHKP Mall in person;
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Room 408, 4/F, Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wan Chai. The content must include the membership number, member name, registered mobile number and email address used for identify verification.
24. Upon termination or expiry of membership, all unredeemed bonus points in the member’s account will be forfeited without further notice.
1. Members can earn 1 bonus point for every HK$1 spent by electronic payment at participating merchants under SHKP Malls.
2. The spending amount on each receipt must be HK$100 or above. Amounts under HK$1 will not be counted towards bonus points.
3. This program only accepts valid merchants’ machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips dated 13 March 2019 or after for point registration.
4. Eligible electronic payments are limited to credit cards, EPS, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass, WeChat Pay, AliPay or other stored value facilities under the regulatory supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet).
5. Each member account can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points per transaction day. This applies to promotional offers of all kinds, including but not limited to welcome offers, birthday offers, multiple-point rewards from selected merchants (if applicable), referral points rewards (if applicable), etc.
6. Successfully registered as a new member for the first time will get 500 bonus points as a Welcome Gift. The offer of Welcome Gift is for a limited period only, and SHKP Malls have the right to suspend or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.
7. Members must register bonus points earned within 14 days of the date stated on the machine-printed receipts; expired receipts will not be accepted for point registration.
8. Bonus points have two expiry dates each year, 31 March and 30 September. This means bonus points earned from 1 October previous year to 31 March this year will expire on 31 March of the next year, and must be used to redeem rewards on or before 31 March of the next year. Bonus points earned from 1 April to 30 September this year will expire on 30 September of the next year and must be used to redeem rewards on or before 30 September of the next year. Expired bonus points will be forfeited automatically.
9. Members can enjoy double bonus points per dollar, if any, spent on the first spending day in their birthday month (the registered birthday month must be the same as on their ID card or passport) and additional bonus points will be added automatically to the member’s account on the last day of the following month upon successful point registration (Note: each member account can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points in total per transaction day).
10. Earning Bonus Points:
a. Uploading of receipts through SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account: members can register bonus points through the Point Self-registration function by uploading merchant’s machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips (which must show payment made by the member). Submissions will be reviewed within five working days; members should keep the original receipts and related electronic slips in case they are required for confirmation. Bonus points will be added to member’s account automatically after approval, and a status update will be sent by push notification to the member’s app or WeChat Official Account; members should ensure these notifications are enabled in the app. Members can also check the status of their request under “Points Balance” in the app (listed according to spending dates).
b. At the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre of the malls where the spending was made: members are required to present their e-membership card (i.e. QR code) through the SHKP Malls App, WeChat Official Account or provide their registered mobile number with the merchants’ machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips (which must show payment made by the member) within operating hours to register their bonus points. Staff can request members to show their payment settlement such as credit card, EPS card, Debit Card, Apple Pay interface, Android Pay interface, Samsung Pay interface, QuickPass interface, WeChat Pay interface, AliPay interface and other Stored Value facilities under the supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet) for verification and confirmation of related transaction information. Each member can only provide 10 sets of receipts for point redemption each time. For remaining receipts, members need to queue up again for next point redemption process and cannot combine with previously used receipts for point redemption.
11. For Point Self-registration through the SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account, the maximum spending amount valid for each receipt uploaded is HK$10,000. If amounts over HK$10,000, points beyond the HK$10,000 ceiling will be forfeited and will not be re-issued. To redeem the full amount of qualified points for spending over HK$10,000, members must register points in person at the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre of the malls where the spending was made (Note: each member account can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus points in total per transaction day).
12. For merchants that provide refund services, their receipts cannot be registered through the Point Self-Registration function (Before uploading receipts, members could first check the inapplicable merchants list; this list may change from time to time without prior notice. For details, please contact SHKP Malls), and members must register points at malls’ VIP Counter / Customer Care Centre in person. No refunds can be made after point registration unless members first return the earned bonus points at the VIP counter / Customer Care Centre.
13. For Point Self-registration of bonus points through SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account, members can only upload one merchant’s machine-printed receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip at a time. Multiple receipts, or submissions in which either the merchant’s receipt or payment slip is missing, will not be accepted.
14. For Point Self-registration of bonus points through SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account, members are required to enter their spending information, including the mall where the spending was made. If the member enters this information incorrectly or incompletely, the submission will be rejected and they will have to re-submit it within 14 days of the invoice date stated on the machine-printed receipts.
15. SHKP Malls retain the authority to withhold any point registration from members with faulty receipts, including but not limited to an unclear photo upload, a duplicated receipt number, a transaction paid by cash, in excess of the daily maximum point limit, etc. SHKP malls reserve the right of final decision in case of any dispute.
16. Only clear images of merchant’s machine-printed receipts and payment slips will be accepted for Point Self-registration of bonus points through SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account. Member should ensure their mobile network is stable while uploading the images. SHKP malls take no responsibility for an unsuccessful upload in case of an unstable mobile network.
17. All uploaded receipts and payment slips will be used for point registration, verification and internal audit only, and the information will be destroyed after 3 months.
18. Receipts for the following are not eligible to register for bonus points: Apple Store; travel agencies and cross-border buses; property agencies; fitness and beauty centers; elderly homes; medical and dental/clinic services; carwash, car care services or the purchase of parking cards; kiosks, exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booths / Pop Up Stores (this merchant list may change from time to time without prior notice. For details, please contact SHKP Malls) ; tenants in office buildings; hotels; banking services; insurance premiums; money exchange shops; tuition, membership or any other monthly fees; the purchase or topping-up of an Octopus, or value-added or payment services; mail, fax, email or phone orders, or online shopping (except the online purchase of movie tickets); telecommunication fees or the purchase of calling cards; the purchase of tickets, such as mall event or concert tickets, in particular admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark or sky 100 Hong Kong Observation Deck; trade-in transactions or product redemptions; the purchase and use of cash coupons, gift cards, or gift certificates, including SHKP Mall Gift Certificates and e-Gift Certificates; membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards or value-added cards, food coupons including, but not limited to, bakery, mooncake, rice dumpling and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers; the purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied receipt or payment slip; cancelled or returned transactions; or other non-eligible transactions.
19. All valid receipts and electronic payment slips must be machine-printed and contain clearly the name of the merchant, shop address, invoice number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of the transaction.
20. The highest amounts stated on merchant’s machine-printed receipts or corresponding electronic payment slips will be counted for points registration (while discounts, the use of cash coupons, promotion coupons or promotional codes deducted amounts will not be eligible for points registration).
21. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.
22. Separate payment receipts will not be accepted. Payment receipts from the same shop cannot be separated into different receipts or payment slips for point or reward redemption. Therefore, the payment amount on the machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips must be the same.
23. Each receipt and corresponding payment slip can only be used for point registration once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions, except free parking.
24. If a member wants to cancel a purchase that has been used to redeem bonus points and gets a refund, the member must first return the earned bonus points at a VIP counter / Customer Care Centre at the mall where the spending was made before getting a refund from the merchant. If a member is found using receipts that have earned bonus points from The Point to get a refund, SHKP Malls have the right to deduct corresponding points from their accounts. Members are also required to return redeemed rewards or gifts, or to pay the appropriate fee for any activity joined as a reward (with that sum to be determined by SHKP Malls).
25. The Point membership and bonus points registered are for the sole use of the member and cannot be transferred to others. Receipts which do not belong to the member cannot be registered for bonus points.
26. The name shown on the payment card must be the same as the registered member’s name. Mall staff shall have the right to ask members to present documents to verify their identity and confirm a transaction, including valid identification documents and the original payment receipt or transaction record matching the payment settlement of their credit card, EPS, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass, WeChat Pay, Alipay or other stored value facilities under the supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet).
27. For the benefit of members and patrons, mall staff shall have the right to request the original merchant’s machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips from members for internal verification, and to record these by photographing, photo-copying and recording any relevant details. If the member refuses to present the original receipts, mall staff shall have the right to reject their point registration request. In case of disputes, SHKP Malls reserve the right of final decision.
28. Members can check their latest point balance on the SHKP Malls App / WeChat Official Account / Website. All point records in The Point system should prevail, final and conclusive. The Point will not accept any claim of missing bonus points after transaction. In the event of technical issues or any abnormal incidents that prevent The Point from retrieving information of a member’s point balance from the system, SHKP Malls will not bear any responsibilities for any loss or damage.
29. Bonus points shall have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Bonus points cannot be sold, bought, transferred or moved to other accounts.
30. Staff of SHKP Malls and shop staff at mall merchants (“shop staff”) whom are members of The Point membership program are not eligible to register points or redeem gifts from the SHKP mall that they work for. Shop staff cannot register bonus points or redeem rewards on behalf of members. SHKP Malls reserve the right to reject such point registration requests.
31. SHKP Malls reserve the right to terminate the membership of any member immediately if they are found to have registered bonus points with counterfeit receipts or receipts stolen from another person or in any dishonest way. The member’s bonus points will be forfeited immediately and no reward redemption allowed. SHKP Malls shall have the right to request a return of all redeemed rewards and to lodge a claim for compensation of any losses suffered by SHKP Malls. The individual in question shall have no right to object to such an arrangement.
32. SHKP Malls shall have the right to cancel or deduct bonus points that are granted to any members by error without prior notice.
33. SHKP Malls will not bear any responsibility in any case of network problems, system malfunctioning, poor phone reception or blocking by third party applications that cause the delay, loss, mistake or corruption of an information transfer.
34. If a member breaches any of these terms and conditions, including registering bonus points with receipts or the mobile phone of another person or in any dishonest way, or being shop staff and registering bonus points with transactions made by customers or on behalf of customers, or if SHKP Malls have reasonable grounds to believe that these terms and conditions have been so breached, SHKP Malls shall have the right to suspend or terminate that membership and lodge a claim for compensation of any losses suffered by SHKP Malls or participating merchants arising from this breach. SHKP Malls will not accept any suspended or terminated memberships’ registered mobile numbers to register with The Point membership again.
35. In case of disputes related to point registration, SHKP Malls, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
1. Members can redeem desired rewards with the respective bonus points needed via the SHKP Malls App or 新地商場會員計劃WeChat Official Account. Upon confirmation, the corresponding bonus points will be deducted instantly from the member’s accounts. No cancellation or point refund is allowed.
2. Members are required to collect or use the redeemed rewards at the designated location or participating merchants within the designated period. Otherwise, the rewards will be forfeited automatically, with no refund of bonus points or rewards.
3. An SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificate is valid at participating merchants of SHKP Malls (“SHKP Mall e-cert participating merchants”). A list of participating merchants can be found at www.shkp.com/html/shkpmalle-giftcert.htm.
4. To use a SHKP Mall e-Gift Certificate or merchant’s e-coupon in exchange for physical gifts or e-dollars at e-cert participating merchants or respective merchants, members must open the SHKP Malls App’s or WeChat Official Account’s in-app scanner and scan the QR code provided by the e-cert participating merchants or respective merchants, in order to confirm that the coupon is used.
5. For redemption of gifts or event passes offered by SHKP Malls, members must present the QR code in their e-coupon on the SHKP Malls App or WeChat Official Account at the mall’s VIP counter / Customer Care Centre or event venue locations, whichever is appropriate.
6. Members can present their e-membership card via the app to staff at participating merchants to enjoy year-round merchant privileges. See “Year-round Privileges” on the app or WeChat Official Account for details.
7. Bonus points will be deducted from a member’s account once the redemption is confirmed, and such redemption cannot be altered or cancelled. A gift redemption request will be rejected if the point balance is insufficient or such request is not accepted by SHKP Malls.
8. In participating in the program, members hereby understand and accept that all privileges and rewards are available in limited quantities, on a first come, first served basis, and that if a reward cannot be redeemed before the deadline due to limited stock or similar reasons, there will be no compensation for the reward or for unused points towards it.
9. SHKP Malls shall have the right to change the amount of bonus points required to redeem rewards from time to time.
10. All reward photos are for reference only, and the actual products may vary. The rewards do not include any warranty, exchange, cash refund or change. Members are responsible for checking the quality of rewards at the time of redemption. No rewards will be re-issued and no bonus points refunded afterwards. SHKP Malls shall have no liability and shall not be held liable in any event for any loss or damages related to any aspect of the food, products or services provided by suppliers, including but not limited to the quality and usage. Members hereby expressly acknowledged that any reward redeemed is the transaction between the Members or the relevant goods / service providers and that there is no contractual relationship between SHKP Malls and the Members in any kind of goods or services redeemed.
11. For gift redemption through SHKP Malls App and WeChat Official Account, members must read and accept the description, and terms and conditions of respective gifts, including but not limited to e-coupon expiry dates, movie tickets expiry dates, food and beverages expiry dates etc. Once the redemption is confirmed, respective bonus points will be deducted from member’s account immediately, and such redemption cannot be altered or cancelled.
12. These terms and conditions apply to rewards and privileges provided by e-cert participating merchants, merchants or suppliers. Members should refer to e-cert participating merchants, merchants or suppliers for validity periods and more detailed terms and conditions.
13. E-cert participating merchants, merchants and suppliers reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of the rewards and privileges without prior notice. SHKP Malls are not responsible for any losses caused by disputes between members and e-cert participating merchants, merchants or suppliers.
14. All rewards are only available while stocks last. SHKP Malls have the right to terminate the provision of particular rewards or provide similar rewards as an alternative without prior notice. SHKP Malls do not guarantee any rewards will continue to be available during the promotional period.
15. In case of disputes related to reward redemption, SHKP Malls, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.
1. The Point is managed and operated by Sun Hung Kai Real Estate Agency Limited (“SHK Real”).
2. Eligibility for membership is at the sole discretion of SHKP Malls. SHKP Malls may reject any application.
3. Activation of membership will be deemed to be acceptance of all terms and conditions of The Point.
4. Only customers who have completed the registration process via the SHKP Malls App (which can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play) / WeChat Official Account / Website are eligible to become members of The Point and enjoy member privileges.
5. SHK Real reserves the right to modify at any time without prior notice the structure and content of The Point, including mobile applications; WeChat Official Account; Website; point registration, conversion and expiry dates of points, rewards and offers; redemption and collection of rewards and offers; these terms and conditions; other items; and termination of The Point. It is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect to the structure and content of The Point, including these terms and conditions. Logging and redemption of bonus points, rewards and offers will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant changes. SHK Real will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from changes to the structure and content, including these terms and conditions.
6. For any questions about The Point, members can contact SHKP Malls through any of the following methods:
• Visit a VIP counter / Customer Centre Centre at a participating SHKP Mall
• Send an email to email@example.com (content must include the member’s name, registered mobile number, email address and contact number).
• Call us on (852) 3766 6362.
7. The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail wherever there is any inconsistency or conflict between the Chinese and English versions.