1. Each customer could redeem 1 gift every day. Limited daily quotas available on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. All gifts will be given out based on sequence decided by MOKO. Customers cannot choose on their own.
3. All photographs are for reference only.
4. Each set of receipt and corresponding payment slip can only be used for joining promotion activity or gift redemption once. All chopped receipts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions (except free parking privilege).
5. Eligible electronic payment is limited to credit card, EPS, debit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, CUP QuickPass, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Octopus, O!ePay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, or any other payment tools monitor under Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance. Customer may need to present their portable device for verification.
6. Eligible amount only includes the actual spending amount (the net amount after deduction of discount, Cash Dollars, privileged coupons or cash coupons).
7. Customers are required to redeem gifts on the purchase date. Receipts that are not registered on the day of purchase will be regarded as invalid.
8. Staff can request customers to show their payment settlement of credit card, EPS card, Octopus card or other Stored Value Facilities interface under the Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance (PSSVFO) for verification and confirmation of related transaction information.
9. A valid sales receipt must be machine-printed and contain the name of merchant, merchant number, receipt number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of transaction.
10. Revised, re-printed, copied, handwritten receipt or receipt paid by cash is not acceptable. All receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Services Officers for internal record.
11. All receipts presented will be stamped and scanned/copied by Customer Services Officers for internal record.
12. Revised, re-printed, copied, handwritten receipt or receipt paid by cash or cash coupon is not acceptable. Photocopied, damaged or altered receipt is not acceptable.
13. Spending of purchase or use of gift voucher (including SHKP Mall Gift Certificate) is not entitled to join any promotions of MOKO.
14. For partial payment receipts, only the value of deposit payment and / or the actual amount paid will be considered valid. Each receipt of payment or transaction can only be used for promotion once and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions in the same mall.
15. Each valid receipt can log bonus point for one single time only. Validity of receipt will be determined by the issue date of the receipt. All valid receipts are entitled to redeem one promotional offer of MOKO only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer (except free parking).
16. The following transactions are not accepted for any promotion by MOKO: banking service, temporary kiosks or promotion exhibition, purchase of shop tenants ‘ cash vouchers / gift vouchers / gift cards / cake cards / festive product vouchers / gift redemption coupon, car washing or other service in carpark, receipts by MOKO Office Tower or Royal Plaza Hotel, Octopus Card, value adding or purchase of merchant’s membership club, Cross Border Coach Ticketing, Noah’s Ark Ticketing, ticket service (e.g. concerts, theme park), bill & membership payment, online payment (except movie ticket purchase) and any other non-retail spending.
17. All gifts cannot be redeemed for cash, or for other gift vouchers, products or service. They are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Customers are responsible for checking the quality of the gifts at the time of redemption. Sun Hung Kai Properties and MOKO shall have no legal liability relating to any aspects of products or services including but not limited to its quality, supply, delivery and maintenance.
18. In case of any disputes relating to validity of receipt, Customer Services Officers reserve the right to make final decision. If a member refuses or fails to provide sufficient information for verification, the receipt(s) presented may be regarded as invalid.
19. Sun Hung Kai Properties and MOKO retain the authority to withhold any redemption with faulty receipts. Sun Hung Kai Properties and MOKO reserve the final decision in case of any dispute.
20. MOKO’s staff and MOKO’s merchants as well as their staff are not entitled to participate in the program.
21. Employees and their family members of Sun Hung Kai Properties, appointed advertising agency, MOKO staff and all merchants and their family members are not eligible for participation in any lucky draw program.
22. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the signage at redemption counter and L1 Customer Care Centre.
23. All customers joining the program means they have read, understood and agree with the terms & conditions.
24. Sun Hung Kai Properties and MOKO reserve the right of revision on all terms and conditions. Program is subject to change without prior notice.
25. In case of disputes, Sun Hung Kai Properties, MOKO, participating merchants and suppliers reserve the right of final decision.