Terms & Conditions
1. Original machine-printed sales receipt(s) with corresponding electronic payment (credit card, EPS, Octopus) slip(s) must be presented. Receipt(s) are only valid on the same spending day. Redemption should be made at L1 Customer Care Centre.
2. Eligible electronic payment is limited to credit card, EPS, debit card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, CUP QuickPass, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Octopus, O!ePay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, or any other payment tools monitor under Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance. Customer may need to present their portable device for verification.
3. Eligible amount only includes the actual spending amount (the net amount after deduction of discount, Cash Dollars, privileged coupons or cash coupons).
4. Revised, amended, re-printed or copy of receipt(s) will not be accepted. Receipt(s) will be stamped by MOKO for verification.
5. The following transactions are not accepted for any promotion by MOKO: "Trendsetter" Pop-Up shop, banking service, temporary kiosks or promotion exhibition, purchase of shop tenants ‘ cash vouchers / gift vouchers / gift cards / cake cards / festive product vouchers / gift redemption coupon, car washing or other service in carpark, receipts by MOKO Office Tower or Royal Plaza Hotel, Octopus Card, value adding or purchase of merchant’s membership club, Cross Border Coach Ticketing, Noah’s Ark Ticketing, ticket service (e.g. concerts, theme park), bill & membership payment, and any other non-retail spending.
6. Spending of purchase or use of gift voucher (including SHKP Mall Gift Certificate) is not entitled to join any promotions of MOKO.
7. UA Cine MOKO’s same screening ticket (s) and receipt from Concession Counter would be treated as receipt from one single tenant. Each movie ticket could be used for redemption once only.
8. MOKO staff have right to collect the original receipt(s) from members for internal verification and record by taking photograph, photo-copying and record any details of the receipt(s).
9. MOKO shop tenants and their employees are not entitled to enjoy this free parking privilege and not allowed to redeem on behalf of shoppers.
10. The above privileges and terms & conditions are subject to change and the announcement in mall shall be final.
11. MOKO reserves all rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decisions of MOKO shall be final. For details, please refer to the “Car Park Regulations”.