Terms & Conditions
1. Original machine-printed sales receipt(s) with corresponding electronic payment slip(s) must be presented. Receipt(s) are only valid on the same spending day. Free parking redemption should be made at L1 Customer Care Centre.
2. Eligible electronic payments are limited to credit cards, EPS, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, UnionPay Quick Pass, WeChat Pay, AliPay or other stored value facilities under the regulatory supervision of the “Payment Systems and Stored Value Facilities Ordinance” (Cap. 584) (including but not limited to Octopus, Octopus O!ePay, Tap & Go and TNG Wallet). Valid identification document and transaction record are required to be presented for verification of payment settlement.
3. The highest amounts stated on merchant’s machine-printed receipts or corresponding electronic payment slips will be counted for redemption (while discounts, the use of cash coupons, promotion coupons or promotional codes deducted amounts will not be eligible for redemption).
4. Receipts for the following are not eligible to register for bonus points: cross-border buses; carwash, car care services or the purchase of parking cards; kiosks, exhibition venues and temporary exhibition booths / Pop Up Stores; tenants in office buildings; hotels; banking services; insurance premiums; money exchange shops; tuition, membership or any other monthly fees; the purchase or topping-up of an Octopus, or value-added or payment services; mail, fax, email or phone orders, or online shopping (except the online purchase of movie tickets); telecommunication fees or the purchase of calling cards; the purchase of tickets, such as mall event or concert tickets, in particular admission tickets to Ma Wan Park Noah’s Ark; trade-in transactions or product redemptions; the purchase and use of cash coupons, gift cards, or gift certificates, including SHKP Mall Gift Certificates and e-Gift Certificates; membership cards, bonus point cards, discount cards or value-added cards, food coupons including, but not limited to, bakery, mooncake, rice dumpling and Chinese preserved sausage vouchers; the purchase of gold grains, bars or deposits for gold saving club, payments settled by cash; payments with a handwritten, reprinted or photocopied receipt or payment slip; cancelled or returned transactions; or other non-eligible transactions.
5. All valid receipts and electronic payment slips must be machine-printed and contain clearly the name of the merchant, shop address, invoice number, transaction number, transaction date and amount of the transaction.
6. For installment payment, the full amount listed on the merchant’s machine-printed receipt will be counted towards redemption. For deposit payment and corresponding balance payment, the amount listed on the respective merchant’s machine-printed receipts will be counted towards redemption.
7. Separate payment receipts will not be accepted. Payment receipts from the same shop cannot be separated into different receipts or payment slips for redemption. Therefore, the payment amount on the machine-printed receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips must be the same.
8. MOKO staff have right to collect the original receipt(s) from members for internal verification and record by taking photograph, photo-copying and record any details of the receipt(s).
9. MOKO shop tenants and their employees are not entitled to enjoy this free parking privilege and not allowed to redeem on behalf of shoppers.
10. The above privileges and terms & conditions are subject to change and the announcement in mall shall be final.
11. MOKO reserves all rights to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decisions of MOKO shall be final. For details, please refer to the “Car Park Regulations”.